Holy Trinity Lutheran is the second largest ELCA congregation in the four-state ELCA
Southeastern Synod. We are seeking a dynamic individual with a heart for ministry to join our team and help us expand the music ministry and the overall ministry of the church.
The ministry duties include:
- Assisting with choirs (adult, youth, bell, instrumental, etc.) and other areas of music ministry
- Coordinating, training & releasing people for music ministry
- Demonstrating knowledge of and appreciation for liturgical practices and use of music in worship
The specific division of responsibilities will be determined based on the skillset brought to the position by the applicant.
The ministry position requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music
- Keyboard accompanist (organ skills a plus)
- Choral & instrumental Conducting
The hours are approximately 16-20 hours per week, and salary is $20,000.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to ApplyHT@holytrinitymarietta.org. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
[Posted 26 APR 2019]