Atlanta First United Methodist Church Atlanta, GA has a vacancy for a tenor soloist. The job description listed below.
1. Schedule during the program year is a Wednesday night rehearsal (7:00pm), one service(11am) with warm-ups(10am) on Sunday morning, plus the usual Christmas and Holy Week services. The Chancel Choir leads worship 1st– 4th Sundays, September- May.
2. We’re looking for experienced singers who enjoy traditional choral literature, Spirituals, and Gospel music.
3. All Staff singers MUST have an outstanding sight reading ability, and have a positive, team attitude.
4. Compensation is $40 per call and will be paid on the FIRST Sunday of every month
5. All Staff singers are expected to display proper decorum during all rehearsals and worship services.
6. Staff singers are required to give a 2 week notice if they will be absent from a worship service.
If you are interested in an Audition/Interview Please contact Christopher Bryant, Director of Music and Worship to schedule your time. Email-Christopher@atlantafirstumc.org Phone- 646-925-5837
[Posted 23 AUG 2018, updated 5 FEB 2019]